CenterServ’s Streaming Server Solution
Stop searching, with CenterServ the integration and configuration of your streaming server is included in our monthly prices. In addition , we provide regular maintenance and ensure maximum quality at all times for your streaming solution. Besides, it is very easy! Try our Live Demo “ON AIR IN 60 SECONDS”?
Why is CenterServ Streaming Servers Better than Youtube, Livestream, Ustream… ?
CenterServ streaming servers are much better than platforms such has Ustream, Livestream, Youtube and the others simply because they are selling you a platform while CenterServ is offering you a real streaming server. They are trying to make their system fit your needs while they are often incompatible. Moreover, they are often developed so they can limit you either for them to make more profit or to reduce their own overhead cost by standardization rather then customizing for what you really require. Those platforms are also using streaming servers such has CenterServ but are developed in such a way that you will never get a full control on your own streaming capabilities. We are not saying platforms aren’t great but they are often good for streaming publisher who have limited needs, resources and like to do thing the simple way.
The proper way to stream is to first study your needs, calculate the quantity of viewer you currently have and select the server you will require. Once done, simply integrate the streaming urls on your website, software or applications. More importantly, contrary to those Ustream, Livestream… we will not try to fit a square peg into a round hole but we will simply publish your streaming server straight, the way it should be. It is often a little more work but it will just fit perfect and that is the correct way to stream for any serious publisher.
Managed Streaming Server
There is one cost and it is the cost of your monthly plan without any hidden cost or usage fees.
CenterServ offers managed streaming server solutions to businesses and organizations to meet their live and on-demand streaming needs, whether modest or bulky. They are optimized for streaming media, fully integrated, maintained and managed for you by a team of experts with over a decade of experience in integrating even the most challenging streaming solutions. Most important of all, our HD streaming servers are supported by an ultra-fast 1000 Mb/sec and up to 10 Gb/sec unlimited network, most powerful equipment and highly secure facilities.
We allow you to reach an optimum number of end-users, including those of mobile devices, reliably in all conditions and to deliver quality content at the best possible rate. Our solutions are customizable, all-inclusive and exceptionally rich in free extras. This allows businesses to save precious time and resources, and to make streaming a primary marketing and organizational tool.
CenterServ’s well managed streaming server services enable you to easily stream online anything from long press conferences, training sessions, public events, video lectures or product demonstrations to social media content in high-definition without any interruptions.
Fully Managed Streaming Server Comparison Table
CenterServ HD Streaming servers are setup perfectly for the following broadcasting streaming media content solutions:
Wowza, Flash Media Server, Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), WireCast, VLC media player, PeerCast, Unreal Media Server, EvoStream Media Server, streaming Engine, Crtmpserver, Ushare uPnP media server, Tvmobili, Red5, Smooth Streaming, MistServer, Flumotion, Nimble Streamer, Darwin Streaming Server, FreeCast, Helix Universal Server, Helix DNA Server, Windows Media Services, IIS Media Services, Icecast, SHOUTcast, Unified Streaming Platform and more…
CenterServ Supported Player:
Our streaming servers are optimized to work with most player ( Flowplayer, Video.js, JW Player, MediaElement.js, jPlayer ). We also tested our server with Acorn Media Player, OSM, jQuery YouTube, FlareVideo, OIPlayer jQuery Player plugin, jQuery YouTube playlist plugin, A jQuery Youtube Media Player Plugin, YouTube Player, jMp3, Lightbox, drPlayer, jme, Simple Player, QuickTime, jlEmbed, jMedia, Projekktor and many more.
CenterServ HD Streaming servers Supported protocol:
Http, mpeg dash, webRTC, RTSP, MMS, RTP, UDP, TCP, RTMP, MPEG TS, REal Data Transport, WebM.
Our hosted managed streaming server solution includes the following services:
- Free Integration (We integrate, you broadcast!)
- Unlimited bitrate (HD quality)
- User-friendly usage control panel
- Streaming Server Management Included
- Adaptive streaming progressive download
- Customizable thumbnails encoding settings
- Streaming integration to broadcast on any platform, desktop, iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry and Playbook, Google Chromebook
- 100 % network uptime
- Unmetered streaming bandwidth
- Per country and per ip Geoblocking
- International datacenters & servers
- Full customization of sharing options
- Encoding tasks automation with the APIs
- HLS, HDS, Smooth Streaming & Dash support
- Unlimited traffic at 1000 Mbps (up to 10 Gbps Unlimited)
- Control panels: Cpanel, Plesk, Ensim, H-Sphere, DirectAdmin, Hpanel, ISPConfig, InterWorx and others upon request
- SSH Access
- Ping monitoring
- 24/7 KVM switch upon request
- Managed streaming server control panel
- Streaming server anti-virus & protection
- Software & firewall settings for streaming
- 24/7 advanced streaming server technical support
- Excellent choice of operating systems: CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Windows, Fedora and others upon request
ON AIR IN 60 SECONDS – Live Streaming Server Demo
Demo Using Open Broadcaster Software or Flash Media Encoder (WORKS WITH ALL DEVICES)
Rtmp Url: rtmp://184.108.40.206:1935/live and name: test
(Support Live Streaming and Capturing Devices)
- 1- Download The Open Broadcast Software and Install it.
- 2- If you are planning to stream video playlist download the Video Playlist Plugin and follow the instruction.
- 3- Once you have installed both the software and the plugin start obs.exe
- 4- Download our OBS Profile and unzip on your Desktop
- 5- On your OBS software go to Profile / Import and select the .ini (To verify if the .ini is correctly import go to setting / Broadcast setting. You should see our server Rtmp URL rtmp://220.127.116.11:1935/live ).
- 6- To stream from a capturing device, simply right click on the white area under sources and select your device (Take note that some devices such has webcam might appear under the dropdown element “Global Source”.
- 7- To stream from video stored on your computer or our web server, simply right click on the white area under sources and select video (You will be able to create a simply playlist from URL or Path” ( For more advanced videoplaylist manager we suggest to use Wirecast ).
- 8- Click on Start streaming
- 9- View your streaming with the Videojs player
(Support Live Streaming from Capturing Devices Only)
- 1- Download Flash Media Encoder from Adobe, Install and Open it
- 2- Download and extract on your desktop the following Flash Encoder Profile
- 3- Go to file / Open Profile and select FMLE.xml
- 4- Click On Device Dropdown list and make sure the correct Device is selected and click start
- 5- View your streaming with the Videojs player