CenterServ’s Radio Streaming Server Solution
Stop searching, with CenterServ the integration and configuration of your streaming solution is included in our monthly prices. In addition , we provide regular maintenance and ensure maximum quality at all times for your streaming solution. Besides, it is very easy! Try our live demo “ON AIR IN 60 SECONDS”.
CenterServ offers Radio streaming server solutions to businesses and organizations to meet their live and on-demand streaming needs, whether modest or bulky. They are optimized for streaming media, fully integrated, maintained and managed for you by a team of experts with over a decade of experience in integrating even the most challenging streaming solutions. Most important of all, our radio streaming servers are supported by an ultra-fast 1000 Mb/sec and up to 10 Gb/sec unlimited network, most powerful equipment and highly secure facilities.
Why is CenterServ Radio Streaming Servers Better than Caster, Myradiostream, Internet-radio, Listen2myradio, Shouthost and all the rest… ?
CenterServ streaming radio servers are much better than platforms such has Caster, Myradiostream, Internet-radio, Listen2myradio, Shouthost and all the rest simply because they are selling you a platform while CenterServ is offering you a real streaming server. They are trying to make their system fit your needs while they are often incompatible. Moreover, they are often developed so they can limit you either for them to make more profit or to reduce their own overhead cost by standardization rather then customizing for what you really require. Those platforms are also using audio and radio streaming servers such has CenterServ but are developed in such a way that you will never get a full control on your own audio streaming capabilities. We are not saying platforms aren’t great but they are often good for radio streaming publisher who have limited needs, resources and like to do thing the simple way.
The proper way to stream is to first study your needs, calculate the quantity of listeners you currently have and select the server you will require. Once done, simply integrate the radio streaming urls on your website, software or applications. More importantly, contrary to those platforms providers… we will not try to fit a square peg into a round hole but we will simply publish your streaming server straight, the way it should be. It is often a little more work but it will just fit perfect and that is the correct way to stream for any serious radio station.
We allow you to reach an optimum number of end-users, including those of mobile devices, reliably in all conditions and to deliver quality content at the best possible rate. Our solutions are customizable, all-inclusive and exceptionally rich in free extras. This allows businesses to save precious time and resources, and to make radio streaming a primary marketing and organizational tool.
CenterServ’s radio streaming server currently supports icecast and shoutcast software with Ogg (Vorbis and Theora), Opus, WebM and MP3 audio streams.
It can be used to create an Internet radio station or a privately running jukebox and many things in between. It is very versatile in that new formats can be added relatively easily and supports open standards for communication and interaction.
Radio Streaming Server Comparison Table
CenterServ Radio Streaming servers are setup perfectly for most type of radio streaming media content solutions and support most of standard protocol:
Our hosted radio streaming server solution includes the following services:
- Free Integration (We integrate, you broadcast!)
- Unlimited bitrate (HD quality)
- User-friendly usage control panel
- Radio Streaming Server Management Included
- Encoding & video players customization
- Adaptive radio streaming progressive download
- Customizable thumbnails encoding settings
- Radio Streaming integration to broadcast on any platform, desktop, iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry and Playbook, Google Chromebook
- 100 % network uptime
- Unmetered radio streaming bandwidth
- Per country and per ip Geoblocking
- International datacenters & servers
- Full customization of sharing options
- Encoding tasks automation with the APIs
- HLS, HDS, Smooth radio Streaming & Dash support
- Unlimited traffic at 1000 Mbps (up to 10 Gbps Unlimited)
- Control panels: Cpanel, Plesk, Ensim, H-Sphere, DirectAdmin, Hpanel, ISPConfig, InterWorx and others upon request
- SSH Access
- Ping monitoring
- 24/7 KVM switch upon request
- Radio streaming server control panel
- Radio server anti-virus & protection
- Software & firewall settings for radio streaming
- 24/7 advanced radio streaming server technical support
- Excellent choice of operating systems: CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Windows, Fedora and others upon request
Streaming Radio Server DEMO – ON AIR IN 60 SECONDS
( With and Without Internet Radio Station Software)
We have 2 types of demo. The first one is a complete Internet radio station by itself. The second one is only the streaming server to which you can send your signal directly (without the Internet Radio Station Software for user who already use their own or have a preestablished radio station ).
DEMO Radio streaming server
(With Internet Radio station Software)
Our Radio Streaming server is a radio automation system that can produce analog/digital audio output using streaming output to Icecast, SHOUTcast and other type of streaming media server. Use this type of radio streaming server to import media for your radio station, schedule shows and play out media scheduled at certain point in time. We support playing out media stored on server or input stream as live source.
- 1- To try the demo, login to https://radio.centerserv.com/login Username:demo Password:A1rtimed€mo
- 2- Go to Add Media Tab and Upload your audio files
- 3- Go to Calendar tab and click on +Show.
- 4- Name your show and check the time on the top right corner and setup a show within the next 1 or 2 minutes (Just enough time to add your audio content) and click add this show.
- 5- The show now appear on the calendar. Click on the show and select add / remove content.
- 6- Simply drag and drop your audio file from right to left.
- 7- Click on Listen and you should hear your live radio. You should also hear it on our sample Jplayer http://www.centerserv.com/Radio-Station-Server/jplayer-demo.html
- 8- Integrate your own player on your website using the following address http://radio.centerserv.com:8000/airtime_128 or use our Sample player: Extract the zip file and upload the file jplayer-demo.html on the web.
Visit this link for more information on how to use CenterServ Radio Streaming and Scheduling Server (On-air-in-60-seconds)
DEMO Radio streaming server
(Direct source, Without Internet Radio station Software)
This demo is most commonly use by established radio station which already has their own radio software software. You can send your source to our radio streaming server directly at: http://radio.centerserv.com:8000
Here are the access details for mounting your stream:
Source user: sourced
Source password: S0urc3@Ice2