Multiple Terminal Server
CenterServ terminal service web servers provide terminal service capabilities allowing: multiple sessions, universal printer, remote application, application control and load balancing, all that without the need of TSE 2003/2008/2012 or Citrix.
No need to be technically savvy Download the easy guide. We integrate all your terminal service applications for you on a CenterServ Web server. Our hosted terminal server solution is fully integrated and personalized to your business needs. Hosted on a powerful managed dedicated server, it is also very cost-effective and is a very user-friendly alternative to Windows Terminal Server (TSE), Citrix for computers and servers with XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, SBS, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012.
With a CenterServ managed terminal server, you and all your users will be able to operate any application through any web browser. Also, your mobile users will start applications from any device (iPhone, IPAD, Galaxy, MAC…). All the applications will be displayed inside the web browser in the same way as if your user stood in front of their computer. The look and feel is exactly the same as software run natively.
CenterServ managed terminal servers are backed by a 1000 Mb/sec and up to 10 Gb/sec unlimited connection. With this connection speed you will transform Windows desktops and apps into Windows-as-a-Service clouds.
Our hosted managed terminal server solution includes the following services:
- Universal Printer
- Secure Web Tunnel
- Remote Desktop Access
- Seamless and RemoteApp
- Active Directory Support
- Security scans and audits
- Portable Client Generator
- User-friendly mobile control
- Application Publishing Service
- Client for Desktop, iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry and Playbook, Google Chromebook
- Ping monitoring
- Free integration
- Gateway Portal
- 100 % network uptime
- DDoS protection
- Server with or without management
- Unlimited traffic at 1000 Mbps (up to 10 Gbps Unlimited)
- Control panels: Cpanel, Plesk, Ensim, H-Sphere, DirectAdmin, Hpanel, ISPConfig, InterWorx and others upon request
- Control panel software
- Choice of backup device
- 24/7 KVM switch upon request
- Anti-virus and anti-spam protection
- SSH (Linux) or Remote Desktop (Windows)
- 24/7 advanced dedicated technical support
- Software, firewall and operating system updates
- Excellent choice of operating systems: CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Windows, Fedora and others upon request