Managed Cloud ServersCenterServ puts all the power of its cutting-edge infrastructure, hardware and software at your service and to your profit with managed cloud server hosting. Its numerous benefits explain its growing success. We expand our packages with free services, including the info-management of your cloud server and all the most sought-after features.
- Great stability, reliability and speed, thanks to 100 % network uptime, 1000 Mbps (up to 10 Gbps Unlimited) dedicated connection and 24/7 dedicated advanced technical support
- Tightly controlled security, thanks to redundant protections, data security certification and highly secure fully managed data centers
- Incomparable flexibility, thanks to many customizable independent features for your managed cloud server (free dedicated server management, operating system, control panels, KVM, backup device, security protocol, etc.)
Managed cloud or dedicated server hosting?
Cloud computing is exceptionally scalable, versatile and responsive. Clients have instant access to resources, by simply activating or deactivating them, which allows for a prompt response to fluctuations in demand. In the case of dedicated web hosting, this may take several days.
Managed cloud servers offer an enhanced use of resources, whereas the extra equipment purchased to meet peak periods for dedicated hosting remains largely untapped. Only 5 to 10 % of its capacity is generally exploited.
The use of resources to their full potential makes cloud computing an environmentally friendly choice, as it limits the waste of energy (needed for running and cooling the servers) and hardware use. Thus, CenterServ’s cloud hosting reduces your carbon footprint.
A cloud server is easier to manage because it is equipped with an intuitive control panel. It can be operated by any IT professional, while dedicated server management requires a knowledgeable administrator. This allows SMEs to easily perform migrations and backups, firewall deployment and load balancing. As for the managed cloud server, it is simply administrated for you.
Hosting on a cloud server also provides a considerable economic advantage because its pricing is based on consumption, when dedicated hosting makes no distinction. Its converged infrastructure and shared services generate substantial economies of scale. In turn, this allows for a better control and limitation of costs.
Services included in our managed cloud server
- 100 % uptime
- Full server backup
- Very fast deployment
- Choice of backup device
- 24/7 KVM switch upon request
- SSH (Linux) or Remote Desktop (Windows)
- Redundant bandwidth at 1000 Mbps (up to 10 Gbps Unlimited)
- Excellent choice of operating systems: CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Windows, Fedora and others upon request
- 5 IP addresses ( Up to 256 IP )
- Ping monitoring
- Free application deployment
- Anti-spam and anti-virus protection
- R-3000® Technologies assisted network
- Unlimited traffic with 1000 Mbps connection
- Managed cloud server with or without free management
- Control panels: Cpanel, RedHat, Plesk, Ensim, HSphere, Direct Admin, Hpanel, ISPConfig, InterWorx and others upon request
- Redundant infrastructure
- APC remote reboot device
- Security scans and audits
- 24/7 dedicated advanced technical support
- KVM, VMware and Dell EqualLogic certification
- Software, firewall and operation system updates
- Free initial migration, configuration and transfer
Managed Cloud Server Comparison Table
Our managed server company offers automated and customized managed cloud server hosting solutions that are surprising simple to use. Their reliability and numerous benefits now rank them among the most efficient web hosting packages and best values, while bearing in mind the environment.