A Career in Cloud Infrastructure Management with CenterServ
Are you active in the cloud or dedicated hosting industry? Would like to benefit from server rental and generate a long-term growing monthly revenue? We created a server management career just for you! CenterServ.com is issuing a call for applications and contacts for specialists in various aspects of network corporate presence, and system and server administration. This innovative career opportunity offers dedicated and knowledgeable candidates great potential for long-term personal satisfaction, professional growth and substantial profit. This announcement is part of a plan to expand our market with new branches through a network of global and local server agents.
For over a decade, we have been a dynamic and growing web server management company with interesting career opportunities such as that of a Server Manager and Broker. We offer a complete range of high-performance and high-security web hosting solutions, as well as personalized, dedicated server management services to small, medium and large businesses or organizations. We deliver our services worldwide through an integrated network of state-of-the-art data centers. We are ready to offer to promising managers our infrastructure to work under the brand of CenterServ, giving them the full support of our experienced team and access to the latest technology and tools.
Brokerage and Server Management
Ideal candidates have many existing contacts with a good customer base. Quality and success-oriented server brokers looking to manage and develop their own customer base within an organization will benefit from an agreement including non solicitation and confidentiality clauses. They will be responsible for developing strong long-term relationships with both existing and potential clients. This position involves planning, issuing quotes, responding to queries, providing support, consulting, guidance and product promotion.
CenterServ offers an astonishing 30 % lifetime commission on their clients’ monthly invoices. We ensure that you earn profit from your customers’ monthly recurring invoices, but also that your clients remain in your own account. All support tickets and requests go directly to you. CenterServ will take care of the billing and will deposit your monthly earnings into your PayPal account. Our agreement is non binding, allowing the freedom to terminate your relationship with our company at any time. If you have many customers or contacts in the industry, and if you are efficient at managing client accounts, contact us.
Mainly we are interested in candidates with background in the following areas:
- Networking and security administration
- Server Virtualization
- Linux and Windows servers
- System administration
- All areas of the IT industry
Candidate profile requirements
- Proven, recent experience in the above-listed areas of specialization and NICT
- Knowledge of system integration and network resource management
- Knowledge of server configuration and management tools
- Experience with automated infrastructures and databases
- Ability to develop existing clientele by following leads and anticipating clients’ needs
- Dedication to quality, customer satisfaction and team efforts
- Ability to work independently and within deadlines
- Ability to adapt to fast-pace environment and assignments
- Excellent communication skills and business ethics
Additional assets appreciated
- Ability and willingness to build and manage one’s own customer portfolio
- Experience in system and network administration
- Desire to learn about and to adopt new technologies
- Degrees in related or relevant fields
- Familiar with software development
- Proactive attitude
Candidates of any background with the above-mentioned skills are, first of all, invited to sign up in our dedicated server brokers section and secondly to contact CenterServ through our website or by following us via any of our four social links: